Customer Services Consultant - Christian Art Distributors
- Gepubliseer12 Januarie 2018
- Doen aansoek voor: 12 Februarie 2018
- Loopbaanvlak AnderOndervinding 2 JaarGeslag Beide
- Industrie Media, Advertensiewese, Publieke Skakeling, Uitgewers, BemarkingKwalifikasie Sertifikaat
Christian Art Distributors requires the service of a dynamic person for the following position:
CUSTOMER SERVICES CONSULTANT
(Head Office, Vereeniging)
Key roles and responsibilities:
- -To provide a professional level of customer service to internal and external customers through accurate and speedy processing of orders, quotations, enquiries, follow up and feedback.
- -Maintain Customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving solution within the policies and procedures of the company.
- -To generate sales through inbound, as well as outbound calls.
- -Liaise effectively with all departments within the company to ensure Customer requirements/sales objectives are met.
- -Placing of orders and following up with regards to any special requests.
- -Assist customers via telephone or e-mail.
- -Assist with calls : Call Centre.
- -Compiling and maintaining of reports and giving feedback.
- -Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- -Strong sales, analytical, organisational, communication and people skills required.
- -Detail orientated.
- -Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- -Grade 12.
- -Minimum experience of 2 years in a customer service environment.
- -Bilingual: English and Afrikaans.
If you qualify for the above mentioned position, please e-mail your application to email@example.com or fax it to 086 599 8930.
Please use the words ” Customer Services Consultant – Werknet” as a reference in your application.