Position for Stock Controller & Procurement Administrator :
- Gepubliseer13 Maart 2018
- Doen aansoek voor: 13 April 2018
- Besoeke 416
Permanent immediate position available in Pretoria at a well-established company.
Main responsibilities :
-Ordering and sourcing of parts from a variety of suppliers nationally.
-Checking and timely processing of spares received and controlling warehousing stock levels.
– Picking and packing of stock, ensuring stock are ready for dispatch and deliveries are done timely.
– Observe safe work practices.
– Conduct regular stock counts and ensure adequate levels are kept.
– Binning of spares.
– Spares checking and splitting.
-Maintain strict control over high value stock items.
-Responsible for all correct administration relating to the spares.
– Strict checking of tools in workshop environment.
Minimum requirements :
– Grade12 certificate
– Min of 6 years’ experience in warehousing and stock control
– Must be computer literate and have excellent knowledge of Excel
-Preference would be given to candidates from a workshop environment and air related industry
-Excellent numerical, organisational and communication skills
– Fully bilingual – Afrikaans & English read & write
– Ability to work under pressure, fast paced environment.
– At least one contactable reference – previous employer (HR division and / or Manager)
Nog poste (8)
Supply Chain Admin Coordinator – Christian Art Distributors op 14 Maart 2018 Voltyds