We require 2x Depot Managers for a project (One in Devland and one in Pretoria- West)
Education and experience:
· Must have grade 12.
· Valid driver EB license.
· Own transport essential.
· Two contactable references and clear criminal record.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Must be in good, healthy condition.
· Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
· Must be prepared to work to predetermined goals and objectives.
· Must be prepared to work shifts, public holidays and weekends.
· Ability to work safe.
· Logical thinker and attention to details.
Job specification – Key Performance areas:
· Scheduling of services as per annually service schedule.
· Booking of services on a daily basis.
· Ensure job-cards is available for all repairs, services and maintenance.
· Ensure all job-cards is signed of and quality checks was done.
· Ensure all trucks and trailers is in roadworthy condition.
· Monthly fleet audits need to ensure all trucks and trailers is in a roadworthy condition.
· Monthly tool audits on all workshop and technician tools and records been kept in the NOSA file.
· The correct tools need to be used for the correct job.
· All PM compliance trackers and breakdown registers needs to be sent on a daily basis to the client.
· Weekly inspection on all breakdown vehicles and all log-sheets needs to be submitted to head office.
· Weekly meeting needs to be attended with the client.
· Scheduling of all shifts on a weekly basis.
· Managing and authority on overtime needs to be send to H0 for approval.
· Sign off of all attendance registers and leave and sick leave and report daily to head office.
· Monthly stock takes needs to be adhere to.
· Weekly spot checks need to be done in the stores and audit on stock.
· Ensure quotes is been send to the client and PO’s obtained for work. No PO no work applies.
· Ensure the work in progress is been managed daily.
· Ensure invoicing is done and obtained.
· Disciplinary process needs to be followed on employees for misconducting of the company policies and procedures.
· Ensure housekeeping is kept to standard.
· Ensure all PPE for employees is been checked monthly and a register is kept.
· Attention to detail.
Desired Experience & Qualification
· Completed grade 12.
· Relevant tertiary qualification will be beneficial.
· Technical qualification as a trade test technician.
· Financial skills.
· Management skills.
· Excellent customer liaison skills.
· Computer literate on MS Office.