We are searching for an organized and ambitious intermediate Full Stack .NET Developer with good time management skills to create new and maintain existing systems. The .NET Developer’s duties include engaging with the business on a regular basis to get the project requirements and deciding which software to use to ensure that developments are error-free. You would also be helping with desktop support from time to time.
This position is predominantly home-based for now due to the Covid pandemic but might require that you travel to the office at times. Being home-based, a reliable fibre or equivalent connection would be required as well. We will supply a laptop and any other required equipment. You might also be required to perform system support after hours or over weekends.
.NET Developer Responsibilities:
· Collaborating with co-workers to get system requirements on an ongoing basis.
· Using the .NET infrastructure to create and maintain systems.
· Using your own initiative to proactively improve on the existing systems.
· Assist with desktop support issues.
· Manage your own time to ensure that deadlines are met.
· Create technical specifications and assist with creating training material.
.NET Developer Requirements:
· 4+ years’ experience with ASP.NET, C#, and CSS
· Capacity to use SQL server with ease.
· Knowledge of Bootstrap
· Have prior experience building Web APIs and system automation.
· Good analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.