Do you have no to minimal work experience? A first-time job applicant? Still at the start of your career, looking for growth? Struggling to find a position to build up experience?
We are an established national transport company, with entry-level vacancies. We like to develop our staff internally, hence the possible opportunity for long-term internal development is a great benefit in our company. We also don’t hire candidates if we don’t feel we can possibly walk an extended path with them, training them to become the best asset they can be in our company.
We are looking for matriculants (someone who recently passed matric)/ OR part-time students/ OR graduates (someone who recently graduated) for a full-time entry-level Admin and Reception position at our Company.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Answer incoming telephone calls in fluent Afrikaans and English.
– Respond to general telephonic and email queries.
– Assist with a busy switchboard.
– Process and issue invoices.
– Send relevant documentation to customers and follow-up on incomplete information.
– General office administration duties.
– Ad hoc responsibilities as and when required.
– A Matric/ Grade 12 qualification.
– ONLY BENEFICIAL, NOT REQUIRED: A tertiary qualification/ pursuing a part-time tertiary qualification.
– No/ minimal work experience (entry-level position).
– Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
– Fluent professional verbal and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English.
– A confident telephone etiquette with an enduring positive energy.
– Good people-skills and ability to deal with difficult people.
– Must have a drivers’ license and own reliable transport.
– Will be required to work two Saturdays in a month, on rotation.
– Must ideally reside in Waterfall, Durban, or willing to relocate
Package & Remuneration
R 10 000 – R 15 000 CTC per month
If you don’t receive feedback within 1 month, consider your application unsuccessful.
By submitting your CV/applying for this position, you hereby grant the company permission to use your personal information in line with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013