An established and reputable national transport company will hire a Logistics and Operations Controller. The successful candidate should ideally reside in Pretoria East. Great possibility of long-term growth opportunities within the company.
– Track company vehicles and drivers to ensure optimal service delivery.
– Manage drivers on-route with regards to any problems or delays.
– Update the clients with regards to the progress of the company’s service delivery.
– Proactively resolve any and all customer complaints etc.
– Engage in administration and reporting in a timely fashion.
– Engage in any ad hoc responsibilities, as and when required.
– Matric/ Grade 12 qualification
– Relevant logistics/ transport/ scm qualification or similar.
– Minimum 1 – 3 years relevant experience.
– Proficient computer literacy e.g. Microsoft office.
– Good verbal and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English.
– Excellent client management skills.
– Proficient problem-solving and assertiveness skills.
– Own driver’s license and reliable transport.
– Ideally reside in Pretoria East, or willing to relocate.
R14000 – R20000 CTC p/m
SEND YOUR CV AND DOCUMENTS TO email@example.com
If you don’t receive feedback within 1 month, consider your application unsuccessful.