Our client, a law firm based in Paarl, is seeking a dynamic individual to join their team. This position is a half-day position with the potential of developing into a full-day position with the right candidate. The firm focuses on delivering high quality service, supported by qualified, knowledgeable staff to deliver peace of mind to their clients.
REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRABLE SKILLS
· Matric/Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects;
· BCom degree in progress or completed preferred;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills;
· Excellent administrative and organizational skills;
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
· Ability to work under pressure and remain positive and focused at all times;
· Sound computer literacy;
· Previous accounting experience will be an advantage;
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and SAGE Pastel;
· Must be fluent in Afrikaans and English;
· Resourceful, self-motivated with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic
· Adaptable with a willingness to learn and grow;
· Trustworthy and reliable with a high level of integrity;
· Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
· Non-smoker preferred.
· Ensuring that the administrative activities within the firm runs efficiently;
· Assisting the Finance Manager with financial administration duties;
· Processing of invoices;
· Responsible for monthly management accounts, bank recons, and creditors;
· Preparing financial data and reports;
· Administration of accounts payable and bookkeeping;
· General financial and administrative ad-hoc duties as required.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, if you do not receive feedback within 3 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.