A position of senior financial manager exists at Macado – and will be responsible for managing the full financial function and team.
We would welcome to hear from applicants who meet the following criteria:
At least 10 years’ experience as financial manager. Responsible for, inter alia, monthly management accounts, payroll, tax returns, statutory returns & compliance, payments and reconciliations, planning of audits, cash flow forecasts and budgets, accounts payable, expenditure control measures, accounting policies and procedures and managing an active asset register.
· Computer literacy – specifically comprehensive knowledge of Pastel and Excel
· Proficiency in English and Afrikaans
· Good communication and people skills
· Strong sense of responsibility
· Goal orientated
· Detail focused
· Good knowledge of IFRS for SME
· Ability to identify internal control deficiencies, design, implement and enforce control systems and business processes.
· Tertiary qualification – BComm (acc) or BCompt Hons or similar – with specific requirement a good knowledge of Income Tax and VAT
Remuneration package structured depending on skills, experience and track record.
Please send CV’s (including proof of qualifications and an ID copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 23 October 2020.
Please note that the company is situated in Garsfontein, Pretoria.