Buyer for National Company, R15000-R18000 Negotiable depending on experience, Working hours: Monday – Friday 07h30 – 17h00. Pretoria *Moot/Gezina area.
· The Buyer will form an integral part of the Procurement function in the Company.
· Placing Orders.
· Manage Levels – Pastel Evolution and Excel Spreadsheets.
· Price negotiations.
· Sourcing quality suppliers and stock.
· Identifying / sourcing of stock items.
· Contact suppliers in writing or by telephone for any queries.
· Follow-up with suppliers concerning deliveries / special orders.
· Assist Sales Department with special stock inquiries.
· Engage with suppliers / colleagues and clients in a professional and friendly manner.
· Stock Taking
· Feedback to management.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
· Matric with Mathematics/Accountancy or Diploma/degree from a tertiary educational institute.
· Must have a solid background in retail and industrial purchasing.
· Strong administrative skills.
· Computer literate – Basic Windows Applications.
· Knowledge and experience of Pastel Evolution will be an advantage.
· Buying experience – Minimum of 3 years
We are looking for someone with:
· High attention to detail and accuracy.
· Able to work large volumes.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills with fluency in Afrikaans and English.
· Responsible and reliable.
Kindly send following to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Contact number: 0125461824
*Whatsapp: 0694755284 PLEASE NOTE – If you apply via Whatsapp FIRST NAME THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AND THE AREA *For example: DEBTORS / PRETORIA. We do not reply on any Whatsapp’s it is just for the convenience of the applicant to send the CV via Whatsapp. All documents and questions must still be attached and answered on your Whatsapp
1. Updated CV IN WORD FORMAT with your current contact details (we need your contact number & email address, an alternative number, ensure that you are available on instant messaging such as WhatsApp or Telegram)
2. A description, according to the job specification, of your applicable experience.
3. Most recent head & shoulders photo of yourself (no sunglasses or inappropriate photo’s please)
4. Kindly ensure your starting and resignation dates are on your CV as well as references at each job.
5. Where do you currently reside?
Please note • Candidates that match the minimum requirements of the job specification will be contacted.